Hello sweet soul who decided to find out more about me! ♥
My name is Ania, I am 25 years young and I live in Glasgow.
I am from small town in Poland but I lived in Warsaw for the first 5 years of my grown up life where I earned MA in International Tourism.In February 2015 I decided to move to United Kingdom and it was the best decision in my life.
I met my Boo here, wonderful friends and I can’t imagine living anywhere else than Glasgow.
I am aspiring Web Designer and I spend my free time learning to code!
Would you like to find out a little bit more about me? ♥
- I’m full of contrasts!
- Soft, but tough. Sweet, but dangerous. Sensitive, but strong.
- I know I’m not perfect, but I’m 100% me. I’m a great friend and person (sounds cocky, ha?) and I know my value.
- My friends say I’m crazy and they probably are right. I know for sure I’m not normal. My mind and soul are twisted.
- Sarcasm is my second name and I breath it just like air, if not more.
I’m crazy cat mommy!
The love of my life Leo (The Tiger) died at August 4, 2012 and I miss him so much! I adopted Leona (The Milk) from my cousin and I loved her so fast even though she is very naughty and likes to bite!
More and more and more about me! ♥
- I’m cosmopolite. I love travelling and I hope someday I’ll travel all over the world!
- I’m addicted to Internet. Me, my laptop and my phone make happy threesome!
- I love colorful things. I love pink and every other pastel color out there!
- I’m dreamer. Too big one!
- I’m antisocial. But if I get to know someone better I give them all the best out of me!
If you want to know more about me, just talk to me! ♥
What is ‘The Glowing Heart’? ♥
This is my little island in huge Internet ocean where I can express myself. I share my thoughts, my life, my happiness, my sadness. I’m aspiring blogger since years, but I dared to make a personal blog just now. I realized I like to write. Anything. I hope it will also help me to find myself in this world and get to know the inner me even better. I wouldn’t mind making some friends along the way either!
Hope you like my blog and will visit it more often! ♥