I was nominated to Liebster Blog Award by Fifi!
It feels so nice, that someone thinks my blog is worth it. I saw many people getting different awards and I’ve never dreamt of getting one too! It was very nice to wake up to nomination.
Liebster means beloved, darling , sweetheart dearest, lovely, nicest, sweetest in German. I’m glad someone thinks I’m like that!
The award is given to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers. It’s very thoughtful of someone who has started it to show new bloggers that their blogs are interesting and worth to be noticed. I’m glad I’m one of them right now!
Thank you so much for this, Fifi!
Those are the rules of the award:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
- These lucky bloggers must then be told.
- There are no tag backs.
Let’s get it started then!
11 things about me:
1. I’m very very very very shy! Very!
2. If I could I would adopt all cats and dogs of the world.
3. I love sandwiches with mustard and horse radish (but not both on the same sandwich).
4. I’m an internet addict. When I don’t have access to the internet I have nothing to do.
5. I’m addicted to jellies. If you want to bribe me, huge pack of jellies will do the work.
6. When I was little I’ve dreamt to be a gymnast. I love what they do with their bodies!
7. I’m very lazy. Day in bed with laptop is a good day.
8. I’ll probably end up married to a hot arab man.
9. I speak very loud.
10. I want to live my life in a sunny place in a house at the sea.
11. I want to have 4 kids.
Questions from Fifi:
1. Name your favourite place to be and why is it your favourite?
Beirut! I had luck to be there for 10 days in May 2011 and even though I slept at day and partied at night I feel this is place for me. I wish to go return there many times yet!
2. Do you prefer to read books or listen to music?
I listen to music 24/7, but from my favorite radio. I used to read books a lot, but since a while I don’t feel like reading.
3. What weird talent do you have?
Hmm… In high school my friends liked when I sounded as ram. I’ve done it the best LOL
4. Describe yourself with 3 words.
Sweet, caring and sensitive.
5. Who would you want to be stuck on an island with?
A boy I like.
6. What were you like as a kid?
I was quiet and nice girl. I didn’t cause any problems.
7. 3 physical features you get complimented on a lot?
Hair, lips and eyes.
8. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
Well, there are a lot of things mentally and physically I would like to change. The most, I think, I would like to change my breasts.
9. What last made you laugh?
My kitty, Leona. She is very funny.
10. What is your favorite word?
‘Nice’. I overuse it.
11. Name the clothing store you shop at the most?
H&M for life!
Questions from me:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your most favorite thing you can’t live without?
3. What is your biggest dream?
4. What is the most awkward situation you have been in?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What is the most important thing you have learnt from your parents?
7. Name 3 things in yourself that you love.
8. If you could choose any place in the world to go for a vacation, what would it be?
9. Which celebrity’s style you identify with?
10. Who is the most important person in your life?
11. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I’ve chosen bloggers who are having their blogs for less than 3 months, regardless the number of followers.